Resume Submission TipsWe recieve many applications for apprecticeships, skilled electricians & professionals
Here are some tips to help you get noticed by Electrotech Systems
- Indicate in your cover letter the position you are applying for; be sure to add the location also.
- Account for gaps in employment if there are any.
- Include details of holiday or temporary work only if it is relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Clearly outline your preferred contact method (eg. mobile).
- List your job duties below your previous positions.
- List achievements, awards, certificates if relevant.
- Always check for errors including grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Use past tense for previous jobs and present tense for current jobs.
- Be truthful, although you want to present the best image of yourself, don’t falsify facts.
Questions to ask yourself before submitting:
- Are my achievements expressed in terms of the benefits they gave to my previous employers?
- Are my achievements clearly stated and justified by evidence and examples?
- Are your key strengths and abilities obvious and demonstrable?
- Are your strengths linked to your achievements?
- Is the language simple and straightforward?
- Is the resume likely to significantly differentiate you from other candidates?