Company Overview & HistoryLeading electro technology company
Electrotech Systems provides electro technology engineering and installation services to the construction industry. We built our reputation by providing quality products and services.
The business was founded in 1981 to provide high quality, cost effective electro technology products and services to the construction industry. The company has undergone several upgrades to its name as it has added extra products and services through innovation and acquisition.
- 1981 Mulcahy Electrical
- 1987 Addition of Automation Systems
- 1991 Addition of Data and Communication Systems
- 1994 Acquired BM Neville Pty Ltd a reticulation and high voltage cable jointing company.
- 1996 Third part certification to IS09001 for our Management Systems
- 1999 Added Fire and Security Systems
- 2000 Acquired EMAC Pty Ltd an Energy Management and Controls company
- 2001 Upgraded name to Mulcahy Systems
- 2004 Established permanent presence in Townsville
- 2006 Upgraded name to Electrotech Systems
- 2012 Third party certification to AS/NZS 4801 for OHS Systems and ISO 14001 for our Environmental Management Systems.